Personalized Poppy Card
Poppy greeting cards feature the poppy as a symbol of remembrance for the sacrifice of our fallen soldiers. In honour of their sacrifice, a portion of poppy card proceeds will be donated to The Royal Canadian Legion Poppy Trust Fund.
Personalized Forget-Me-Not Card
The forget-me-not was adopted as the flower of remembrance by the people of Newfoundland following the devastating losses suffered by the Newfoundland Regiment at Beaumont-Hamel in France during the first day of the Battle of the Somme in 1916. Like the poppy in Canada, fabric forget-me-nots were made by disabled servicemen to raise money for needy veterans leading up to Memorial Day on July 1.
Leave a lasting message
In the field box (above) write your very own personalized message of 45 words or less and it will be printed on the card interior.
By artist Jennifer Morse
• Individual cards are 3 7/8″ x 8 7/8″
• Your personalized message is limited to 140 words.
• Matching envelope included with card.
SELECT YOUR CARD IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ABOVE
Writing your message in the text box above
• Ensure that your message is 100% correct. Once your order is confirmed, the message in the text box is final. We will print what is exactly written.
• Your message is limited to 45 words.
• To enlarge the text box, pull the tab in the bottom right corner and stretch.